• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's Moves and Combo Potential

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
So for anyone who's seen VGBC's video on Sheik's moveset in Smash 4:
Sheik seems to have some incredible combo potential. Ftilt chaining, almost no landing lag on Fairs, Nairs, and Bairs, the grenade's ability to lead into all of these, the down B's ability to basically lead into a great aerial game. To me, Sheik looks like one of the characters to check out first in Smash 4.

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
But more importantly : I can't wait to
see what sheik mains will be able to do
I know man. With the dedication that M2K is talking about giving to Smash 4, plus the newcomers that are bound to come in, things are gonna get exciting.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I know man. With the dedication that M2K is talking about giving to Smash 4, plus the newcomers that are bound to come in, things are gonna get exciting.
M2K is kind of obnoxious
Not my favorite smasher
But yeah, sheik is one of those
characters I just LOVE to watch and win

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Yeah, Sheik looks crazy good. It looks like, from what we've seen so far, that they took all of the stun combos from Brawl Sheik's tilts and added them to the everything of Melee Sheik.

Top Bottom