• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's Chain.. FOR LIFE AHEAD DPS Discussion

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I have wondered about the possibility of using Sheik's chain for DPS for some time now, everyone knows pressing down, down+forward with the chain (via The Chain Lock) under an enemy will rack up some serious damage and fast.

What I am wondering, is in the situation that you are facing a not-easily ftilted character, do my fellow Sheik players consider it to be a sufficient way of racking up bonus damage as opposed to doing regular tactics, (ie. grabs, jab combos, etc.) IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE A LIFE AHEAD!!! because if you are not, I know that the chain should only be used for recovery.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
There's a whole thread on the chain and it's uses. It goes very in depth so I suggest you check it out.

Top Bottom