• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik VS Samus Zero

Your pick!

• Total voters

Erhnam

Smash Rookie
I posted the old thread in the wrong forum, my apologies, and here is a copy :)

Hi all,

I've been using Samus Zero as my main during the last month (since I got Sm4ash for WiiU), but during some random character trying with some friends, I am enjoying Sheik a lot. As you can supose, I love the fast and agile style of fighting of these characters

Because of time, I can really commit enough time to master both characters (specially two similar characters - quick and light). I really want to focus on one of them

Who would you say is stronger and why? I play a lot of 3-4 player battles with my friends, so is not only a matter of 1vs1

From SZ, I really enjoy the ability to maintain distance with whip, laser, and flip jump kick. I only hate that I have very little movements (upB, flip kick, fsmas...)to kill unless my opponent is at really high percentage. And upB is somehow difficult to land.

I havent played Sheik a lot, but seems she (he?) really has a lot of similar options. And I'm really a Zelda fan so extra points for the franchise

So, again: who would you pick? both for 1vs and 3-6 player smash

Thanks!

Top Bottom