• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik vids

lilcoolboi64

Smash Cadet
try working on your mindgames and try to do longer combos. overall, you're not bad. just keep working on it

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
this reminds me of when i first starting playing smash. you should start utilizing wavedash, work on your mindgames and use more needles especially on a map like yoshis story you can use the platforms for combos. watch some DSF videos maybe for some tips.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
decent - you know a lot of what moves to use and stuff.
learn to play faster - use more fastfalling besides only after aerials. dash dance some, especially into grabs, wavedash a little more for movement.
it was funny how easily you guarded that peach. teach your friend to go underneath the stage and use up b once in a while. (and then jump and needle him anyways)

not bad

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
thanks for the comments, i've mainly been watching DSF and drephen videos.

for a floaty character like peach, how would you go incorporating longer combos? i use dthrow - ftilt - fair mainly, but can't really think of anything else to chain it into. as for movements like WD and dash dancing, yea, i definetly need to work on incorporating that into my game more.

i'll see if i can put up some more in awhile. i get the feeling watching these that my sheik just seems slow, hopefully i can correct that.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
well for some comboes, u can chaingrab peach until 40% as long as she DI's into some direction, if she doesnt she could jump out. so try and chaingrab and go into a Up tilt then into a Fair or Uair.
and also do some fast jabs but do go into the multihit combo, then go into a grab and down throw into some Fair.

Top Bottom