• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik or ZSS?

Sheik or ZSS

• Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lus146

Smash Cadet
I'm really new to smash on a serious level, I want to start playing some tournaments and stuff soon. My 3DS is broken at the moment but when I get a new one I wanna play a lot more and be more serious about it. I really have liked ZSS but Sheik is also pretty fun but I haven't played him a lot. I am gonna start clean pretty much cause I was a Little Mac main before my ds broke and I don't want to play him so who do you guys think I should play as a new player?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is this thread for real? lol
Play the characters and see which one you prefer. Asking in character-specific boards which character you should play is not a very good plan for getting objective responses.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I would have to say Sheik but honestly no one would blame you if you picked Zero suit or Sheik. I think Zero suit would be more starter friendly due to having more kill power then Sheik but I'm unsure who would be more enjoyable to play once you start to get 'decent'.

Since you gave up on Little mac I guess I should mention that Sheik also suffer from a weakness, her low kill power. This is something like Little mac poor recovery that you will most likely have to deal with every game... Yes there are way to help make it better but it's still a weakness. Zero suit doesn't suffer from any obvious weakness so she more rounded then Sheik or Little mac but Zero suit options overall are not as good as Sheik's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom