• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik on the 3DS in comparison with Wii-U Shiek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xZaggin

Banned via Warnings
Sup guys, I like playing Sheik, he was in fact my main before I got into Ness, as someone who doesn't own a Wii-U but still watches a lot of tourneys and was actually surprised to learn that she is S tier.

Now Since I only play on the 3DS I'd like to hear what you guys think about her, I personally don't think she's the same tier in Smash 3DS, for two main reasons. She's incredibly fast and relies on that - but being fast also means you gotta be fast with your inputs. I personally don't feel like tearing my N3DS up in order to play her at a high level. And I feel like the 3DS version really gives the advantage to heavier characters in comparison to the Wii-U because of that.

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
This kind of thing doesn't warrant its own thread. There are no differences between 3DS and WiiU Sheik, with the only difficulty of changing between the two being control differences. This is probably something small you could bring to the social thread for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom