• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik match analysis - Apex 2015 Winners Semis - First stock

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
So, I finally got around to another video. This time, it's match analysis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-XTS3hbXYA

The video doesn't really tackle anything specific but I hope it'll help people get into the mindset of top Sheik players and try and understand their decision making. Its my first match analysis so I'm very open to suggestions on where to improve. If people find this useful I may do more (even though it takes ages to do :p).

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I'm very open to suggestions on where to improve
I have a suggestion!

Next time you try doing something similar, try going for something more recent than an 8 months old ditto :p

looking slick though, good job

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
I have a suggestion!

Next time you try doing something similar, try going for something more recent than an 8 months old ditto :p

looking slick though, good job
This was my one concern when making the video : P. I figured their mental game was still worth talking about though. I'll probably choose something more recent gong forward.

Top Bottom