• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik is Top Tier with Smashballs (vid proof inside)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
the snake you are playing is an idiot thats why. Anybody with half a mind would realize to get in the air instead of lower on the area. If they were smart, they would get above/behind you hit you hard once and steal the smash ball. You started out fine and then the smashball cames and you both failed. He died 3 times from 1 smash ball (in theory). He could have died once. Final smashes make everybody top tier (minus a few).

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
lol relax man, it was a joke title, and trust me he tried in other matches to get behind me. I dont get how I failed if i won lol. And if he jumped in the air it woulda been an easier target.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Alright yes I did overreact a bit and I apologize. I consider theuse of smash balls failing in general. I'm not sure how being in the air would make him an easier target though. Although I'm not sure about Zelda/Sheik and their final smash, I know that you can dodge other final smashes. Ike is a good example of this. I think you may (and trust me I have no idea) be able to dodge Zelda/Sheik's with a dodge move as well. Snake also isn't too fast so it makes sense if he had trouble getting behind you.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
If the snake was smart, he wouldn't be playing with smash balls on.

...besides that point, Zelda and Sheik's final smashes hit ina straight line across the entire map, regardless of whether they are in the air or not, and I highly doubt you can spot dodge the attack either. I know however that you can't cancel it with wolf as you can for many other's final smashes.

Top Bottom