• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik grenade ledge trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingaGreninja

Smash Rookie
OK, this has probably been discovered but I thought I'd make a little not of this. It's risky, a bit impractical but can take a stock and is flashier than a normal ledge trump.

Basically, if you cancel a hop with a side b and fall on to the ledge right before the opponent snaps the ledge. If timed well, the opponent will be hit by the grenade (which has decent knockback). It's risky since you can hop off the ledge, but if you can ledge trump, you're set. I've only tested this on Captain Falcon, and he seems susceptible to dumb stuff so who knows if this works anywhere else.

Anyway, sorry if this has already been talked about; I'm not on Smash boards that often

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
You could have asked in the Sheik social.... but this is among one of the first techs discovered for her, literally.
But no problem, just asked in the social first next time :p

GingaGreninja

Smash Rookie
You could have asked in the Sheik social.... but this is among one of the first techs discovered for her, literally.
But no problem, just asked in the social first next time :p
Honestly not surprised at all. It seemed too basic to be undiscovered. Will do

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
There are quite literally at least 3 different threads about 3 different people "discovering" this tech which was p much known since 3ds

Pls stop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom