• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Grab release to Bouncing Fish ?

D

Deleted member

Hi SmashBoards,
Recently i found out that you can always land a bouncing fish,on every character after a aerial Grab release.
But i was wondering if it's a confirmed follow-up or they can easily escape it.

Videos ;

Wario (not touching the ground when grabbed,so you can always do it) :

Ganondorf (not always touching the ground,only work at the ledge -- and can K.O) :

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I tested this a long time ago, they have a lot of time after the grab release to airdodge or jump out of it, tho sometimes it can hit them while they're jumping or something like that.

D

Deleted member

I tested this a long time ago, they have a lot of time after the grab release to airdodge or jump out of it, tho sometimes it can hit them while they're jumping or something like that.
That's what I was thinking.
But it's a great mix-up or it's completely useless ?

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
That's what I was thinking.
But it's a great mix-up or it's completely useless ?
It's a mixup but I wouldn't say its great cuz they have a huge window to do anything they want and there's a big chance you won't land a hit, whereas if you do an actual throw you could follow it up with something guaranteed.

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
It's good that this is generating a bit of activity on these boards, but please remember to ask about this stuff in the social thread before making an entirely new thread about it. We all generally frequent that area so you shouldn't be short on replies.

D

Deleted member

It's good that this is generating a bit of activity on these boards, but please remember to ask about this stuff in the social thread before making an entirely new thread about it. We all generally frequent that area so you shouldn't be short on replies.
Okay,excuse me :)

Top Bottom