• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik colours and costume discussion.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
considering what we've seen from zelda's color changes from E3 gameplay footage,
it looks like there won't be any big dramatic color changes for sheik either
:4sheik::4zelda:

Reaca

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reaca1461
Maybe she could get a Skyward Sword Impa costume, since I'd imagine them having the same fighting styles.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
A better look at Sheik's (awesome) design in Hyrule Warriors.

It's almost a shame that it's a spinoff.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
If that Hyrule Warriors design gets in, that will definitely be my costume of choice.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
New HW design looks very very good. Needs to be an alt, Mashpotato Samurai plz!

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
It would be great that HW costume... Sadly I think it's already too late...

Perhaps in the WiiU version? (We know that both versions have the same characters, but the same costumes too? o.o)

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I sure hope it isn't too late to get HW costume.

Perhaps in the WiiU version? (We know that both versions have the same characters, but the same costumes too? o.o)
The game has likely been in development for many years, sakurai probably would've known of it's existence when making the roster and choosing alts

EDIT: Although we haven't seen any 3DS alts so who knows, the 3DS might not have them at all

Last edited:

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
If Link and Zelda get alt costumes based on SS, they could also create 'original' ones for Sheik and Ganondorf based on Impa and Demise respectively. This piece of fanart for Sheik is a good example of what I'm talking about.

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
Since Zelda and Sheik are seperate characters now, there are no restrictions on Sheik's colours anymore, since Sheik had to have the same colour as Zelda in order for a transformation to look right. Though this probably won't be the case.
Unless I am mistaken, I swear that I saw a purple alt for Sheik, along with small changes to the blue Sheik as well.

Watch this to see for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlkX1QGUk

That video shows four alts for each character.
Skip to 0:31 for Zelda's alts.
Skip to 1:06 for Sheik's alts.

My guess is that Sheik's new purple alt will be the equivalent to Zelda's new alt.

Mushguy

Smash Cadet
How about an unmasked Sheik design, as a great reminder that even if Sheik is separately playable, she is "still our Zelda". That would make a great consolation for those who are bummed by the separation announcement.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Is it just me or do the blue and purple alts look way too similar to the standard color?

Hitstun

Smash Cadet

Jin from Samurai Champloo. Heck yeah.

Top Bottom