• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik advice needed (video inside)

lilcoolboi64

Smash Cadet
you aerial way too much and it could set up for easy shield grabs. also marth's air game is better than sheik's. Nice sheik though

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
that marth player was garbage, not much to critique from that all I can see is to much aerial and theres no need to be that flashy with your edgeguaard

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
I would advise against using the double explosion edge guard technique. against faster players, I've seen it lead to death (your opponent takes the edge between explosions). You should also tighten up your Shino Stalls, or else the same thing can happen there.

Needling more can lead to alot of mind games, it'd be worth adding. In a way, that can make your air battle safer, but I still agree with the whats said above: try to stay closer to the ground. a faster marth could rack up over 50% if you hang out that high.

Otherwise, you should just get someone harder to play against. Someone who beats you. That way, you can see your mistakes exploited. It'd make it easier to comment on.

Good Luck!

~Kenpachi

Top Bottom