• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Share your custom stage ideas

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Do you all make your own custom stages? What’s the most favorite one you’ve made?

For instance, I made one stage I named “Fall In” where I put thin platforms (the ones you can fall through if you hold down) over the blast zone high up in a large stage setting. I place six cannons in two rows evenly spaced apart and aimed into each other so there’s no way to escape. So you’re forced to lose a life if you get caught in one. There are walls containing the stage on either side of the stage. Most characters cannot recover if they fall through the stage if you don’t act quick enough. The goal of this stage is to knock your opponent(s) into the cannons. The background is the volcano, so the implications should be obvious :LOS.

Larger characters have the worst times on this stage.

My friends hate this stage because they’re not on my level. I keep telling them the whole point of the stage is to be careful to NOT get into the cannons. They claim “it’ll be better if you put something under the cannons.” But im just like nah, y’all suck. It plays better than it sounds.

The staged is preferably played timed because you can easily loose stocks, but do what you want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom