• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Final help

kyoon12

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm new here and i've been going through a frustrating experience of trying to get this one custom Shadow character to work.

I'm using Gecko OS, I have all the necessary codes and can get normal texture hacks running.

I downloaded Shadow character made by mastaklo, but unfortunately his tutorial video was broken. But i followed his tutorial program. One problem was I didn't know where to put the sc_charactersel.pac and common5.pac files. I did a bit of research and i put them in the menu2 folder. Speaking of folders, here's my SD card layout

private>wii>app>rsbe>pf

>fighter(shadow over sonic textures in here)
>info(protrite files)
>menu>common>char_bust_tex>MenSelchrFaceB460.brres
>menu2 (common5.pac and sc_selcharacter.pac in here)
>sound(altered smashbros_sound.brsar in here)

I had no clue where to find a common5.pac so i just downloaded a random one off the internet and put it in menu2. I did alter a clean sc_charactersel according to the tutorial, though.

The main problem is my game freezes as soon as I select brawl. Something's obviously not working or in the wrong place. Sorry if this post is too long or not explained well enough. Thanks.

Top Bottom