• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Alternate Costume?

Buzzdog

Smash Rookie
I'd love for them to have a recolour of Sonic to look like Shadow, it couldn't be that hard. I mean it wouldn't look exactly the same as Shadow but so long as they get all the colours right, it would look great.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
No Shadow costume means Shadow is open for a AT. Be happy with that at least.
As for Shadow being the ultimate being - if you've played SA2 the final battle can play out so that Shadow speaks to Sonic as he attacks Finalhazard "Hahaha, Sonic! I think I've discovered what the Ultimate Life Form is...it might be you!" ......Sonic runs rather than skates, and he has bounce....therefore IMO he wins ;)
In terms of playable characters I would prefer Knuckles over Shadow just for the fact he'd be more original. Glide and climb would make him much more fun than a Sonic with M2 teleport or *gaps* a gun xD.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I don't see anything wrong with a Shadow recolor.. Just because a bunch of people have issues with Shadow is no excuse to cut off more possibilities...

If you think Shadow is unoriginal, Dark Sonic is even less original. I mean when has he even appeared? (Outside Sonic X, of course)

Sonic's "dark" version should be something recognizable, such as Metal Sonic or Shadow, or maybe Mighty Armadillo. I don't think Metal will be easily recolored, so I reckon it'll be Shadow. (Unless they go with Sonic Heroes version of Metallic Sonic, NOT the boss, but the one from the multiplayer cheat code).
multiplayer cheat?

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Yeah mostly. He will not be a Alt Costume. Also Shadow's not emo anymore, he left his past behind and everything with it since the end of Shadow the Hedgehog. And he didn't act like it in Sonic 06.

But Sonic alone is also special. As he can attack again or air dodge after his Up B move. Now that is really special. No other character can even do that.
oh... can he first use he's spring jump... then do a homing attack and air dodge? were did you read that?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
multiplayer cheat?
In Sonic Heroes' Multiplayer mode, when you select your team, you have to press something like L1, R1, Start and a bunch of other buttons for you to use the Metal version of a team.

It's basically the same characters, except metalized (with Metal Sonic-like eyes).

Some look pretty badass, Metal Shadow for example (is basically Android Shadow from Shadow the Hedgehog). Metal Amy looks surprisingly badass. But Metal Cream and Metal Big are completely ridiculous... XD

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
now it makes sense; they didn't have a shadow recolor because they wanted him as an AT. i didn't even think of that before reading that post. i'm totally stoked he is an AT :D

Noxin

Smash Cadet
Shadow is the ultimate life form? Somehow I don't believe that...

Although I'm not a real fan of Pokemon, I'm pretty sure Mewtwo or even Giga Bowser would hand him his butt on a platter any day.

if everybody were was strong as they were in their respective games mewtwo would just kill everybody with his mind

Top Bottom