• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Set up crews, New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmJn

Smash Ace
Hey, I was hoping a lot of us could get together and in this thread try to create Project M player crews, cause I find crew battles extremely entertaining.

GmJn

Smash Ace
If any of you are hesitant to answer, please don't be. The only way this can get started is if people put in some sort of effort.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
South Jersey been talking of starting up a crew league. Join your local smashgroups and see what people think bruh.

GmJn

Smash Ace
South Jersey been talking of starting up a crew league. Join your local smashgroups and see what people think bruh.
The only crew near me is free saltines. I think they're a bit above me in general though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We actually don't allow these types of regional get-together threads in the general game discussion forums, or they'd be 50+% of threads. You can hit up the Atlantic North Regional Zones like Boiko recommends:
You're better off posting here: http://smashboards.com/forums/atlantic-north.90/

It also depends on where in NY you're stationed.
Or you can try to hit up the NY/NJ Project M Facebook group. Either way, locking this. Good luck finding people to play!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom