• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Set Custom SFX volume

Morshu

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I'm trying to make my own custom SFX for Project M ( falcon punch first ), when i make my wav in audacity and in super sawndz, it's perfect but in game, the sound is too quiet .

I'm using a 3.5 version and Patt edition, with dolphin 4.0-5991 and without the Replacement SoundBank Engine ( it works without ) . I'm putting the sawnd in an sd card with winimage, in projectm/pf/sfx (the sfx work only in this location)

Thanks

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You should edit out that link, as linking to torrents of ISOs is against the forum rules.

When you're creating the WAV file in Audacity, you can adjust the volume of it to make it louder. This may be necessary, as what you hear in Audacity rarely matches up with what you hear in the game.

Morshu

Smash Rookie
When i'm trying to amplify my sounds with audacity, it make saturation :/

Top Bottom