• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Servers Are Deteriorating?

WaxPython

Smash Ace
As a fairly casual player these days i cant comment with certainty but it really feels like the servers are getting worse and worse, majority of my games have extreme lag and I do not think it was like that launch, particularly in smash elite.

I know the netcode is notoriously bad bt can anyone with more technical knowledge confirm if the servers really do seem to be getting worse or if it is just me?

Torsk

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
FISK#372
Could just be a continuous stream of players with a garbage internet connection.

Umakharian

Smash Rookie
Warning Issued
I just came across this thread and noticed that it's from a year ago. Time sure does fly! While I understand that you were experiencing lag and server issues during that time, it's possible that the situation has changed since then. Server performance can vary over time due to a variety of factors, including updates, optimizations, and network conditions. It's always a good idea to stay updated with the latest game patches and check if there have been any improvements in server stability. Additionally, if you're looking for more gaming resources and community support, you might want to visit Mod Edit removed. They provide helpful information and support for various games, including 7 Days to Die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom