• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U [Serious] Using a Keyboard for Sm4sh

Juggale

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juggale
3DS FC
0662-5106-9992
A little background, I'm a PC player by heart. I've played Starcraft for about a year, League for about 5 now? SMITE, Shooters, MMOs ect. I feel the most comfortable on a keyboard, I played Smash Flash 2 for a long time, and I play Rivals of Aether now and both games I'm going close if not even with my friends that are using controllers.

What I'm trying to find: Something, or someway that would allow to play smash with a keyboard. I know N64 has an adapter that does it and I know people have made fightsticks for Sm4sh, so I mean the concept SHOULD be there its just how. If anyone has any information, or ideas on where to look, or might know someone, I would be very grateful. I know this seems crazy really but I'm dead set on trying to play this game with a keyboard.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the keys would work since they aren't bound to anything related in smash, but there's this.

Juggale

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juggale
3DS FC
0662-5106-9992
I don't think the keys would work since they aren't bound to anything related in smash, but there's this.

I know, It was used for PSO on Gamecube back in the day, I've thought of getting it but then again the keyboard portion of course won't work. I know the Wii U can read Keyboards but of course you need a game that will support it :\

Top Bottom