• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious : My fellow Georgia Members..

Purple

Hi guys!
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TatmBrl8Y28&autoplay=1&;loop=1" width="0" height="0"></embed>

It has come to my attention that our community is underhanded due to communities like Florida showing exception skill and prowess in both Melee and Brawl. I feel that we have nothing to strongly put a name for ourselves besides for a few dark horse wins from our high-level players in both games.

So, I talked with many members of the Backroom for advice, and they felt a mascot was in order.

I slaved hard, night and day with the proper guidance from Pimpin Teran in order to present to you

the one...

the only...

the GA Pimpin *** Cat.

<marquee scrollamount=18>
</marquee>

He stunts a pair of gucci shades and a gold chain, and only appears when Cee-lo's "I get Around" Tune is bumpin with turbo bass, so respect he's humble appearance here.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How could I possibly, be inconspicuous
When my flow is ****in ridiculous

Top Bottom