• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SERC - Southeast Regional Circuit?

rice

Smash Journeyman
Or South Regional Circuit.

I've just been looking at the East Coast, and they're having fairly large tournaments in their ECRC, with 80+ going to each one.

They have a point system, rankings, etc.

I don't see why we can't do a Regional Circuit down here. We can make gigabits part of it, too.

Sure, the East Coast has a bunch of tournaments going on all the time, but he ECRC is what really matters for them.

We have quite a few venues down here, although everyone is fragmented because they are local tournaments. SFL has a number of venues, GA has a good amount, even AL can help.

ECRC has specific dates and places for each tournament, announced way ahead of time.

Seibrik, Afro, and Linguini are going to the next event, CH4, let's root them on!

We can have the major tournaments be stickied and announced ahead of time so people know, and we can use either the SBR ruleset or the awesome one Fenrir suggested.

Let's keep doing locals but start planning for majors.

Discusssssssssssssss.

:D

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
I'm in, if I can get there. I wanna play some good SE Smash people. Hopefully I can find someone on par with the MD/VA guys, but I can't even get a reply to my thread about Savannah players, so I feel kinda doubtful atm. v__v

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
its hard to include several states in our region for things, specially since for most of the state of FL its an 8+ hour drive just to get out of the state. I miss mlg

Top Bottom