• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Separate Skype for Doc Mains Solely

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Because the Mario Skype group often deviated more into Doc conversations than anything else, let alone things I'd rather not bring up, I'm creating a new Skype group solely for Doc mains, for those to either move to or want to join from here. If you guys would like, just add me on Skype and I'll let ya in, or simply just notify me from here.

Skype ID: KenMeisterLP or thekenster64

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
As a dedicated Dr. Mario main, I'd love to join! I'm not very good, but I love my character and am always working towards improvement! My Skype name is Dokokashira. I'm usually kinda busy, but I'll be able to talk when I can.

theyellowcub

Smash Rookie
Just sent you a friend a request on Skype :D looking forward to join and learn more about this character.

JumpMan55

Smash Rookie
I would like to join. I have a decent doc and I'm looking to get better.
Skype name: dandrade15

sjb.dario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
greatdario
Is it too late to join? Cuz I'm interested in joining.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Bumping this thread again so people don't miss it.

Top Bottom