• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 3, 2016] Hard counter gaming smash 4 event sep 3 (Akron, OH)

Ralfiel

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

We're back at it and hosting a Smash 4 Tournament on September 3rd.

The venus fee is $10.

We will be having singles and doubles competitions. Singles and Doubles will be $10 each.

We would really appreciate if you could bring set ups, if you are able. We will also have a few side set ups for anything extra you guys would want to play.

Please no outside food or drink. However, We will be selling Sbarro's Pizza and beverages in the venue.

Thank you so much for your continued support. We couldn't do this with you guys. We will be posting more updates on the page as the event draws closer, so check back regularly. We hope to see you there and thank you again. Also join our group https://m.facebook.com/groups/1657131867865950?ref=bookmarks

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Hey there, have you tried advertising via Facebook? While posting here can help, I've found that it's easier to organize events and find players through Facebook. Check out the NEOH/PGH Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS if you haven't already. You can connect with other players in Northeast Ohio and Pittsburgh, as well as advertise your events on the page. I typically post local tourneys in the banner so that people can check out what's near them.

Ralfiel

Smash Rookie
Hey there, have you tried advertising via Facebook? While posting here can help, I've found that it's easier to organize events and find players through Facebook. Check out the NEOH/PGH Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS if you haven't already. You can connect with other players in Northeast Ohio and Pittsburgh, as well as advertise your events on the page. I typically post local tourneys in the banner so that people can check out what's near them.
O yea I did both I hope to see u there

Top Bottom