• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Deja Vu 2 Smash Bros. Wii U: 1v1, 3v3, and 4v4!

Deja Vu 2 Smash Bros. Wii U: 1v1, 3v3, and 4v4!
Posted by MrRecluse
O.C.M. Head Quarters
Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:30 AM
Until: Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MrRecluse

Smash Cadet

Description:

This the 7th tournament presented by Prelude To Smash. We have a new venue change! We will be hosting Deja Vu 2 at the OCM headquarters! I will leave the address in the description. The venue can comfortably hold 50+ entrants.See you guys there Saturday!

Schedule for August the 27th:

- 11:30 A.M. Doors open

- 12:00 P.M. 1v1, 3v3, and 4v4 registration

- 12:30 P.M. 3v3 tournament begins

- 2:00 P.M. 1v1 tournament begins

- 6:00P.M. 4v4 tournament begins

Rules:

- 8 minutes for each match

- 3 stock

- stage striking is allowed

- you are given two stage bans

- gamepad is not legal

- you will only be given two warnings for not de-syncing your wireless controller. We need to keep to the schedule so we can end on time, and also for whatever event we come up with after the tournament.

Stages:

Neutral Stage List:
Smashville
Town and City
Battlefield/Miiverse
Final Destination/Omega stages
Lylat Cruise

Counter Pick Stage List:
DreamLand 64
Duck Hunt

this event will be streamed on twitch!

http://www.twitch.tv/preludetosmash

Prices:

Venue - $5.00 per person. ( waived if you bring a full wii u set up including all the DLC content.)

3v3 - $5.00 ( per person. )

1v1 - $5.00 ( per person )

4v4 - $5.00 ( per person )

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. all lost items must be dropped off to us and will be put in lost and found. please keep all items secure and close. If the venue ends early we will have some time for friendlies.

Eclipse Wyvern

Smash Rookie
This will be my second Sm4sh tournament, and I was wondering how many people I should expect to be at the tournament. Also, team attack will be on in doubles, right?

MrRecluse

Smash Cadet
This will be my second Sm4sh tournament, and I was wondering how many people I should expect to be at the tournament. Also, team attack will be on in doubles, right?
Good questions. Turnout is kind of random. The most we have had was around 50 peeps. But we are chaining doubles and replacing it with 3v3s!

Bearin'

Smash Rookie
Im totally there, but a friend a mine wants to attend too but he plays with a pro controller, would you guys allow that?:colorful:

MrRecluse

Smash Cadet
Im totally there, but a friend a mine wants to attend too but he plays with a pro controller, would you guys allow that?:colorful:
Pro controllers and Wii remotes and Wii remotes with numchuck are legal, just not game pads.

MrRecluse

Smash Cadet
Big news!

We have a new venue change! We will be hosting Deja Vu 2 at the OCM headquarters! I
will leave the address in the description. The venue can comfortably hold 50+ entrants.
See you guys there Saturday!

Eclipse Wyvern

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was wondering if there is any prize money involved. Also, can we just sign up and pay at the door?

Last edited:
Top Bottom