• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 15, 2014] Punny's Monday Night Weeklies (Clemson, SC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punny

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I will be hosting Smash Bros. every Monday from 5PM to 11PM.

I have 2 melee set ups and 3 CRTs so if you would like to bring a Project M or Brawl set up we should be good to go. I will also have a stream set up and a melee net play station. If you can't bring a set up just bring yourself and a controller. I can easily fit 15-20 so feel free to bring friends all I ask is you be respectful of my house.

My house is located right next to the Publix shopping center If you have trouble finding me call (864) 640-9712

Last edited:

Samtheslightlygood

Smash Rookie
Definitely want to come. Girlfriend has kidney stones, but if that calms down I'll be there.

How's your internet? I'll probably have to work a bit while I'm there (if that's okay!)

Punny

Smash Cadet
Ouch I hope she feels better. The internet is good, I have wireless so you can easily sync up.

KB9

Smash Rookie
I might be there next week. Tonight won't work for me sadly. But I'd definitely like to join yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom