• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 14, 2015] STL BarWarz Smash 4 Singles Bi-Weekly (St Louis, MO)

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Updated the posted rules to reflect our use of 2 stock, 6 minutes. BO5 grands, BO3 everything else. We might play with the idea of Peach's Castle as a CP, but not this week. We may test it at the next Danno's, I'll figure it out.

Chaos_Exalted

Smash Cadet
Also this may be my last barwar for a while because of **** going on with family plus school :/ it was fun and I'll still be talking on the page here and be on the stream chat just no longer at the thing ..... it was fun .... it's possible if things go right this won't happen just wanted to throw a heads up for anyone that cared

omgitsrichie

Smash Rookie
NNID
omgitsrichie
3DS FC
2938-7292-7430
I, too, am going to sign out here. Tonight was probably my last Danno's for a while since school's starting, and I have a lab Monday evenings this semester...might be able to change my schedule around, but not likely. I'll still come out for smashfest casuals on Thursdays but I'll never be able participate in the tourneys 'cause work sucks.

It was a fun albeit short-lived summer run. I'm a little salty that I've consistently placed top 5 yet never managed to rise above that since the first Danno's, but I guess I did okay for being new to the competitive scene. I met a lot of cool people in my short time here. I'll stay in touch and look forward to playing you all again soon. Shoutouts to Flawless for some close games today, to Chaos for some fun casuals, and to Arma again for helping bring the STL Smash community together!

Last edited:

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
I, too, am going to sign out here. Tonight was probably my last Danno's for a while since school's starting, and I have a lab Monday evenings this semester...might be able to change my schedule around, but not likely. I'll still come out for smashfest casuals on Thursdays but I'll never be able participate in the tourneys 'cause work sucks.

It was a fun albeit short-lived summer run. I'm a little salty that I've consistently placed top 5 yet never managed to rise above that since the first Danno's, but I guess I did okay for being new to the competitive scene. I met a lot of cool people in my short time here. I'll stay in touch and look forward to playing you all again soon. Shoutouts to Flawless for some close games today, to Chaos for some fun casuals, and to Arma again for helping bring the STL Smash community together!
At least we'll be seeing you at the Smashfests! :) Thanks for the recognition!

Chaos_Exalted

Smash Cadet

Well if things go right I'll be able to do one more barwarz it's gonna be weird nit seeing you there XD but yeah I enjoyed the friendlies too sure I got rekt buy through most part I think it went pretty even (stupid pk thunder 2 and lucky back slash XD) but yeah I hope I'm talking with everyone here and saying it's been fun with you here and you will be missed

.....but one more thing....
SAY FUZZY PICKLES. :ness:

FreshRunner22

Smash Rookie
Is there going to be a tournament this weekend for Arch Nemesis. I can't make it to BarWarz.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Not this weekend, but very soon. I will get back to you when I have more information.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
There is a tournament every other Saturday starting this weekend at WashU actually.

Nestec

Smash Ace
I need some clarification on this since I'm seeing conflicting information on Facebook-- will the 9/14 BarWarz event be hosted at Danno's Pub? Or will Danno's still be closed then?

Also, where can I get more information on these biweekly WashU tournaments?

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
I am going to talk to Eric and get more information regarding BarWarz. @ Fye Fye has the information on the WashU tournaments.

Fye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FE-Judge
The WashU biweeklies are every other Saturday at 1:00pm (actually starts at 2:00) at:
Snow Way Drive; St. Louis, MO 63130
Building: Lopata House; room 16(bottom floor)

The next one is not this Saturday but the one after. Feel free to PM me for more info. The ruleset is the same as Danno's.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
A big heads up for Smash 4 at Danno's! We have temporarily relocated to Concord Lanes while Danno's undergoes renovations! The new location is Concord Bowl, 11801 Tesson Ferry Rd, St Louis, MO, 63128! We will begin our rotation bi-weekly as usual on 9/21 which means that this Monday we will NOT be having a tournament!

Also, there is a new tournament listings thread because the event system has been redone. Please refer to http://smashboards.com/threads/sep-...sh-4-singles-bi-weekly-saint-louis-mo.417241/ for future discussion, or more preferably to our St Louis regional discussion thread at http://smashboards.com/threads/st-louis-area-discussion-thread.92583/

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Ask these things in the St Louis thread please. This is not really meant to be a social thread.

FreshRunner22

Smash Rookie
I'm going to watch these streams because I can't go to the Bar Warz but I'll be able to go to the monthlies held on weekends.

Top Bottom