• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 14, 2015] Cville Smash Weekly! (Charlottesville, VA)

Plisken

Smash Rookie
So Its been a few weeks since smash 4 started and I haven't heard anything about it since. are people attending to play this game? Because I haven't seen it since, and we can't go unless there's a decent amount of people playing.

ConnMan

Smash Cadet
So Its been a few weeks since smash 4 started and I haven't heard anything about it since. are people attending to play this game? Because I haven't seen it since, and we can't go unless there's a decent amount of people playing.
Yes! Numbers have been rising over the past few weeks. We had 12 entrants this past Monday. If you do come and could bring a setup that would be very helpful. The only thing we lack is enough setups right now, so any help is very appreciated.

Plisken

Smash Rookie
So has anybody been playing smash 4? I haven't heard anything since it first started. I'd like to attend again but
Yes! Numbers have been rising over the past few weeks. We had 12 entrants this past Monday. If you do come and could bring a setup that would be very helpful. The only thing we lack is enough setups right now, so any help is very appreciated.
Ok. I'll see if we can come again soon. We may be able to bring a console but not sure about a TV.

Kai_64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kai9001
I plan on coming to these from now on! I wasn't aware of them until last week. I can bring a wii u and a monitor.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Would you consider this a good first tournament for a newbie such as myself?
I think so. We've got a decent mix of beginners and experienced players here. You shouldn't have a problem finding people around your skill level to practice against. We're all pretty laid-back and willing to help anyways, so there's no need to feel intimidated.

almenial22

Smash Rookie
I think so. We've got a decent mix of beginners and experienced players here. You shouldn't have a problem finding people around your skill level to practice against. We're all pretty laid-back and willing to help anyways, so there's no need to feel intimidated.
how many setups for melee do you usually have for friendlies?

_Snover_

Frost Tree Pokémon
Hey, I'm probably going to drop by tonight, but I will only be there for maybe an hour or even less. Would I still have to pay the venue fee? Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom