• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Trap Basement Tuesdays

Trap Basement Tuesdays
Posted by Alex Vannasing
Bayonne, NJ
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 06:30 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 09:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Alex Vannasing

Smash Rookie
Me and few friends are getting tired of playing eachother all the time so we decided to host a meetup at our place. We live in Bayonne, NJ so if you're in the area come through everyone is welcome! Depending on the turn-out we might host every week. We only have one Wii U and three controllers so if anyone could bring one gamecube controller that'd be appreciated! If you are interested in coming by then RSVP I'll send you the address. As of now we only have Smash 4 but we'll have melee possibly

The_FyreFox

Smash Rookie
[calendar]2657[/calendar]
I know it's a been a while since this has been posted, but I too live in Bayonne and can't seem to find a smash scene anywhere but NYC. I just made a smashboard account the other day, hoping to find any Bayonne players and this seems like the only hope. My friends and I too are looking for people to play with. Anyways, if you're still looking for other Smash 4 players (I have Melee, but we're garbage) I have about 5-6 gamcube controllers, an adapter and would be more than happy to meet up.

Top Bottom