• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 12, 2015] The Gravel Pit (Project M Weeklies) (Bowling Green, KY)

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
The Gravel Pit weekly is now ready to go in Bowling Green, Kentucky! Come show us what you're made of!

Games Played: Super Smash Bros Melee & Super Smash Bros Project M

Signups start at 4pm!

Entry Fee: $5

Prize Structure: Entry Fee goes straight to pot for each game. 1st place winner gets 60%, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 10%. (60-30-10 format)

Please bring your own controller and a set-up (if possible)!

Last edited:

Machiave

Smash Rookie
You guys play any Smash Wii U by chance? I live in the BG area and am looking for other Smash 4 players.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
You guys play any Smash Wii U by chance? I live in the BG area and am looking for other Smash 4 players.
We keep it mostly PM/Melee. Every now and then we'll play a few friendlies in smash 4, but there usually isn't a bracket. Check in on facebook before you, go; the venue is going out of business soon, so I'm not sure how many more of these we'll be having. If you're still set on going to a tournament, you can check out Flawless Victory!, a tournament I host in Glasgow on tuesdays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom