• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 11, 2015] FRIDAY NIGHT SMASH at HSS (SMASH 4) (Deer Park, NY)

SeanS

Smash Journeyman
We're moving to the Deer Park Play N Trade for this week onward! BRING YOUR SETUPS and let's keep Friday Night Smash going!

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
so is this happening this Friday? hoping to attend my first offline tournament

Last edited:

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
Hi man! Welcome to HSS! This happen s every friday! Hope to se you there and gl!
Thanks! Is this streamed anywhere? If not, can I save some of the replays? Some of my friends want to see me play, but can't come to spectate.
Also, who usually wins these things?

Edit: Why isn't Dreamland 64 an allowed stage?
also the thread still says September 11 so ya might want to update that...

Last edited:

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
Thanks! Is this streamed anywhere? If not, can I save some of the replays? Some of my friends want to see me play, but can't come to spectate.
Also, who usually wins these things?

Edit: Why isn't Dreamland 64 an allowed stage?
also the thread still says September 11 so ya might want to update that...
Your welcome! Only Project M as of right now is live streamed. As for saving replays, youd have to ask the person's whhos wii it is to save and have it sent to you. Dreamaland 64 isnt legal more then likely because of a silly mistake. talk to S SeanS about this if you want. I am not in charge oif HSS in ayway but i take it upon myself to answer all wuaestions so i have no control of the date but thank you for bring that to our attention:) Our best players currently are but not limited to: Dabuz, Raptor, SeanS, Eli M, and CWS. I am just below these people. I usually place around 7th so. IDK. I main Olimar, ZSS, and Ness. Hope this helps:)

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
Your welcome! Only Project M as of right now is live streamed. As for saving replays, youd have to ask the person's whhos wii it is to save and have it sent to you. Dreamaland 64 isnt legal more then likely because of a silly mistake. talk to S SeanS about this if you want. I am not in charge oif HSS in ayway but i take it upon myself to answer all wuaestions so i have no control of the date but thank you for bring that to our attention
:) Our best players currently are but not limited to: Dabuz, Raptor, SeanS, Eli M, and CWS. I am just below these people. I usually place around 7th so. IDK. I main Olimar, ZSS, and Ness. Hope this helps:)

So dabuz is a regular at this?
I gotta work on my rosa MU then.

Do any other toon links show up regularly?

Last edited:

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
So dabuz is a regular at this?
I gotta work on my rosa MU then.

Do any other toon links show up regularly?
Dabuz is a regular! I dont thunk many toon links play...? Idk tho havent been there in a while but last time i was i saw 1 or 2 i think

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
Sorry I couldn't come this week. Something personal came up and prevented me from going. But there's always next week!

Top Bottom