• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 10, 2015] Super Smash Bros at Tournament City Games (Now with Melee) (Frederick, Maryland)

Tournament City Games

Smash Cadet
467 West Patrick St Unit 8A Frederick Maryland
Every Thursday (We will still be having a weekly on Sunday too.)
Schedule:
11:00 - Venue Opens
5:30 - Melee Sign Ups
6:00 - Melee Singles
6:30 - Project M Sign Ups
7:00 - Project M Singles
7:30 - Smash 4 Sign Ups
8:00 - Smash 4 Singles
*Melee Singles and Doubles for PM and Smash 4 might be added to the schedule.

If there is less than 8 entrants in any single event, the event will be round robin. Otherwise all brackets are double
elimination.
Venue Fee $5
Entry to each tournament is $5
Prizes (100% Payout is based off the money pool from the entry to the tournament.)
1st: 50%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%
If less than 8 people enter:
1st: 70%
2nd: 30%

As we grow our Super Smash Community, we will be upgrading our TVs and growing our used video game inventory.
Contact us if you are interested in selling video games, consoles, accessories or bring them in.
TV Set-Ups and Consoles will be allocated to different tournaments as the day progresses.
Save $2 on your Venue Fee by bringing in your Console and Game for the Tournament.
The first 4 People for each System (Wii, and Wii U) will save $2.
Save $2 on your Venue Fee with our Ride Sharing Program. Bring 4 people in your car is the only requirement.
Bring in your favorite controller to play with!

Last edited:

Wheaty23

Smash Rookie
I can't make it during the week because I'm not around Frederick. Are the tournaments on Sundays money tournaments? Also are customs on for Smash 4?

Wheaty23

Smash Rookie
Yes we give out cash for prizes. Currently we are not doing customs but we are open to change.
I prefer customs off so that's good to hear. Do you have friendlies going on at any time during the day thursdays and sundays? I don't go to a lot of tournaments besides the weekly friday ones at my college so I'm not sure how it works at other venues.

Rajan Vyas

Smash Rookie
Hi, this is the closest tournament to where I live and I play melee. If melee is an event; I will most likely attend weekly. I will try to come this week, but if I can't I will show up for sure at a later date. Is this mainly a Sm4sh tournament? It would be awesome if you could host a main event SSBM tournament during the week.

Last edited:

Football4life

Smash Rookie
I will see you guys this Sunday. I can't wait to play! Been looking for a tournament for months. Thanks

Tournament City Games

Smash Cadet
467 West Patrick St Unit 8A Frederick Maryland
Thursday's Schedule
Melee 6pm
Project M 7pm
Smash 4 Wii U 8pm

Sunday's Schedule
Melee 2pm
Project M 4pm
Smash 4 Wii U 6pm

Yes we post the bracket to smash boards.
Currently we average about 12 players for Melee
Thursdays are new for Melee so the numbers are a bit low right now.
Smash 4 Wii U we have been averaging over 20

Top Bottom