• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sendoff Spring and Turnback Cave, more useful than you think!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Okay, we all know about the extra route that appears after you get the national dex, that's where you fing the 3rd Dragon Legend, Giratina but it's more useful than that! I just found this out yesterday, but all of your Ev problems and be solved in this area. For attack, Bibarel, for defense and Special Defense , go into the Turnback cave and look for some Bronzong which are pretty common and levels range from 44-66, for speed, go find some Golbat for Spattk, find some Haunter and Golduck, as for HP, get off your lazy butt and go to Route 222 and find some Gastrodon. Money is another thing, just grab some Repels and go find Giratina, come back after you capture it using the same path an BING! infinate Rare Bones and Stardust.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Okay, we all know about the extra route that appears after you get the national dex, that's where you fing the 3rd Dragon Legend, Giratina but it's more useful than that! I just found this out yesterday, but all of your Ev problems and be solved in this area. For attack, Bibarel, for defense and Special Defense , go into the Turnback cave and look for some Bronzong which are pretty common and levels range from 44-66, for speed, go find some Golbat for Spattk, find some Haunter and Golduck, as for HP, get off your lazy butt and go to Route 22 and find some Gastrodon. Money is another thing, just grab some Repels and go find Giratina, come back after you capture it using the same path an BING! infinate Rare Bones and Stardust.
If I'm not mistaken, isn't Route 22 in Kanto? :laugh:

@ Bronzong
Wouldn't most people focus on one defense than two? Like Hippowdon for Defense and Blissey for SD?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom