• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seems like I finally hit a wall..(The "Ask Laijin" thread)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yep. A wall. A wall that I can't go past to get better with my Young Link. It seems as if i've learned every useful and un-useful technique I can possibly learn with him, plus how to properly projectile spam and fight literally every character in the game(Since i've had practice with every single one of them. And they were pretty awesome players to begin with). I have learned how to properly edge guard these characters and what works best with whom. My projectile mind games are really good, as I have seen today at the tournament I went it. I was literally faking people out into falling into my bombs. Its like..I just can't get much better than I am now. >____>

What do you guys suggest me doing?
Anything new with young link that I possibly don't know about?
How do you suggest I get much better than I am now?(Other than always playing good people)

btw.
I wish I could show you guys some videos of my Young Link, but every attempt i've made to that has failed. Since it seems like absolutely no smasher in Georgia has a friggin video capture card. So just use your imagination and imagine the best Young Link projectile spammer you can think of(I do some pretty ridiculous stuff. Just cause its more fun xP So you probably could'nt imagine all of that unless I describe it to you...or unless you saw it yourself).
LAWLZThat entire paragraph I just typed is funny. I sound pretty cocky

Oh! One more thing. If your pretty close to Georgia, you should come down to the upcoming tournament we're having May 12th. It'll be some fun stuff. Check out the Atlantic South forum. You'll get to see me play.

Edit: Well. Other than all of that above. This thread could also be used to ask my opinion on different issues you may be having. So you may ask me any question that is related to Young Link and i'll give the best answer IMO.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Results from the SOD4 please?

Also, if you lost to a Pikachu, and that inspired you to make this topic, it's not your fault, Chad's too good. Ditto with Nite. Iori too.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Chad and I went back and forth with our matches. Some matches he three stocked me, some matches I three stocked him. And all the others were really close that went both ways throughout our sets.
I played half a match with Iori xD We were playing a wrong tourney match.
I did'nt get a chance to play Nite.

I left before finals, so I dunno who won. But Chad, Iori and Nite were the only ones left. xD GA lost to OOS smashers..

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
congratulations. maybe you should learn how to ko someone with a boomerang :/

but seeing as you know everything, what are your uses for arrows? i normally use them as a way to retreat if i dnt have a bomb in my hand or the boomerang has become too predictable..i use em something like falco's SHL

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could show you guys some videos of my Young Link, but every attempt i've made to that has failed. Since it seems like absolutely no smasher in Georgia has a friggin video capture card.
If no one in Georgia has a video capture card then go to the next state over and hope they have one XD. Well I don't really know of any other moves to give you because my ylink is good but not great and I get beat by my friends all the time, some I win but most I lose TT-TT. Because I play them too much they know my style, so that's probably why...... oh well.

Sorry I wasn't any help.

Laijin

Smash Hero
congratulations. maybe you should learn how to ko someone with a boomerang :/

but seeing as you know everything, what are your uses for arrows? i normally use them as a way to retreat if i dnt have a bomb in my hand or the boomerang has become too predictable..i use em something like falco's SHL
Eww..arrows should only be used sparingly. If your at close range and your not at least 90% sure it'll hit, then don't use them. Arrows are likely to hit more when they are in the air(Just like all your other projectiles). They are even more likely to hit when used in conjunction with another projectile(ex. Both of you are in the air and you've stunned them with a bomb. If the position is right and your above them, a quick arrow would just do extra damage. Then you can just end the combo with a n-air or whatever you like).
Arrows are also useful for edge guarding some characters, ESPECIALLY if your opponent loves to high recover. Its very easy to charge an arrow up and shoot it at them as their coming to the stage. Once they are stunned in the air, it pretty simple to follow it up with an n-air. Usually they will be able to recover again depending on their % since n-air does'nt have awesome knockback, so repeat until they either die or go for the ledge beneath the stage. Thats when I normally just bomb drop on the ledge and follow up with a d-air or n-air depending on the character.

I hope that helps :o

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
thanks it helped a bit. What are your views on shiek and her annoying fighting style. she is the only character i have proper trouble with (maybe because that is my smashing partners main and he's really good with her).

how do you go about approaching and the rest?

Laijin

Smash Hero
thanks it helped a bit. What are your views on shiek and her annoying fighting style. she is the only character i have proper trouble with (maybe because that is my smashing partners main and he's really good with her).

how do you go about approaching and the rest?
Sheik is really hard to fight with Young Link. But on the other hand she can be really easy. Some people even say that Young Link counter's Sheik. IMO, Young Link defiantly has the advantage in the match.

Pretty much, you don't want to get combo'ed by Sheik(Combo = Death for YL). So I advise that you spam projectiles like hell. If you can, ban Final Destination as getting around Shiek to spam projectiles properly can be a bit hard without platforms. Plus the platforms makes it much easy for you to read her(i'll explain in a bit..).

So im gonna tell you how to play against her, assuming your not fighting her on Final D. Throughout the entire match, you should pretty much run away from her and stay out of her range. Stay above her on a platform so her needles can't reach you. You always want to keep the pressure on her with projectiles, so don't even think about approaching her without throwing a bomb at her first(otherwise your giving her the advantage since shes obviously better at close range). If you can't keep away from her and she is faster than you, then I suggest bomb dropping. If she is chasing you, short hop and pull out a bomb, then short hop away from her and drop the bomb from where you short hopped from. If she is chasing you and catching up to you(similiar to all characters that are faster than Young Link), they won't see the bomb and will likely always hit it. Same goes for platforms. People tend to jump and try to attack at the position where you were, even if you jumped up above the platform.
Ex. If your standing on the platform at Dreamland, the Shiek player will likely try to either f-air you or go underneath and u-air you. Amazingly enough, Shiek players tend to only stick with one of these. So once you've figured out which one they will likely do(the one they do the most when your on a platform), the next step is quite simple.
If they are going to try and u-air you, they will come underneath you. So knowing this, you should jump up while they are charging at you and drop a bomb. Most likely they will attack at the exact place where you jumped from and hit the bomb. If they are going for an f-air, just simply shield it and counter their attack with an n-air out of your shield(Shield grabbing blows with YL. So don't even try it). Once they hit the bomb, run away from them and continue to spam projectiles.

Try and aim your boomerangs diagnal up if they like to stay in the air alot. Majority of your bombs and boomerangs will hit when they are in the middle of an attack or if they are in the air. So be sure to short hop majority of your projectiles. Another good thing about platforms is the ability to hop from them and avoid being hit. You can rain down bombs from in between each platform if you know they are going to come up and try to attack. Use your judgement on what you think they will do and follow my advice accordingly.

This pretty much sums up your offense game(and most of your defense too. xD). Just remember not to approach her directly until she is high enough to kill with ease. d-smash destroys her. If they like to use the running attack, just Crouch Cancel and d-smash her away. If you somehow do end up getting caught in a tilt combo, try and DI away from her. If your being set up for a slap and your floating in the air, DI AWAY from her even if your off the stage or about to fly off. She will likely completly miss and give you a chance to recover. This takes quick reaction time to DI away from her. If yuo did'nt do it quick enough, then you can try and counter her slap with a quick n-air. U-air destroys shiek too, as she can be easily juggled. D-air fails here a bit since her u-air owns YL's d-air.

If you get her off the stage, to edge guard I suggest bomb dropping on the ledge and following up with a d-air. This can be done by double jumping or jumping off a platform beside the ledge, then dropping a bomb beside the ledge so that it falls down towards it. Shiek will likely hit it after her teleport since the bomb animation is so long. This will stun her and allow you to get a falling d-air or n-air on her. Edgehogging is also awesome on Shiek if your CERTAIN she wont make it back to the ground. If she is outside the stage at ground level, you can charge up an arrow and shoot it out. This will stun her and allow you to n-air her for the kill. The knockback should be just enough to kill Shiek's crappy recovery. One last thing to edge guard is the d-tilt spike. If they are teleporting very close to the ledge, before they actually teleport away..they will be floating in the air for a short period of time. This will allow you to deliver a quick d-tilt spike for the kill if your by the ledge.

I hope this helps. Sorry its not that organized. I just wrote all that down as I thought about it. :)

I hope this helps

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Laijin that was big help and ill keep ALL of that in mind the next time I go against the shiek. I’ll get back to you with results and maybe some vids if I get the chance. Thanks a lot myan, really apreciated

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Laijin im having trouble against my friends Link. hes not actually too much trouble but everytime he gets tired of losing hell pick Link and well go to Hyrule Temple. hes not undefeatable in Hyrule, i own him about half the time when he chooses this level.

u can guess wat his playstyle is. he stays in the Cave of Long-A$$-Matches and refuses to come up to the top lol. i think its because whenever were not in the cave im always KOing him off the side easy as pie. even tho hes a dash attack > upB spamming noobie, i get caught off guard by randomness some of the time.

wats a good way to edgeguard him while hes off the edge in the cave. he usually doesnt sweetspot, i nair edgeguard him alot, but at times i get hit by the last strike in the UpB. and sometimes i get caught in the UpB, but i can usually DI out of it. ive never tried to hookshot his recoveries. im gonna try it sometime.

i guess the main thing that throws me off in this match is the Cave. since u can last so long. ill jus keep practicing. im gonna own him at his level so much hell never wanna go back to it -__-.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
@ gig^

I know this is an ask laijin thread but ill answer ur question as simply as i can-- learn to tech! that is learn to tech really really well! you can survive anything that doesnt have a broken a$$ trajectory when youre in the basement, and that means anything at all as long as you get the tech timing right. all you really have to worry about against link is his up-b spike since its the only move that will knock you off the stage without hitting a wall or ceiling, but it should be easy enough to avoid. and against him u want to use ur downsmash, because if he doesnt DI then hes probably dead.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
ahh yea thx for the advice. the majority of his kills are when i miss a tech. ur right tho. all i gotta do is walltech all his upb spams etc. but he also techs, making it a very long match.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Thanks Boo. I'll just cover edge guarding now then..

@ gig:

Since he does'nt sweetspot, edgeguarding should be no problem. You should not just jump out and n-air immediatly. What works best if you want to n-air him is stunning him with a projectile(Preferably a charged arrow or bomb). Once stunned, you are out of danger of being attacked by him up b.

You can also just Crouch Cancel his up b at the ledge and wait for him to get close to you. When he gets close enough(preferbly before his up b is over so you dont get knocked away), d-smash him away to death. D-smash always works against people who don't sweetspot. You can try d-tilt spike in this situation too.

If you really want to show off, then you can do what I do alot. Pull out a bomb and drop it by the ledge off off the stage by pressing Z. He should most likely hit it and leave him open for a free n-air or d-air.

Out of these three, i'd stick with the second one I describe for a certain kill.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Caving is a common defense for characters that can't outmanouevre Y. Link, they fear his projectiles and mobility on the long open top and stick down there, knowing the cramped space will allow them to stike you often and hard, taking advantage of Y. Link,s rather poor knock back (Link is especially bad when his horizontal knockbck, especially up-b). I had this same problem for almost a year as my older brother did the same thing (doc player). as much as it hurts, you have to be even cheaper then caving, stand in the little tunnel leading down and arrow and bomb you little heart out. despite Link having a decent projectile game, he will be forced to either come up after you whivch almost never proves fruitful, even if they connect (The pillar at the back of the tunnel I dubb the KO-catcher, because it prevents then cilling you diagonally and the tight space makes a vertical KO impossible), but they shouldn't catch you, because you can jump back out into the open daylight, drawing them out into the open. Or they will take refuge underneith outjutting rock in the cave, beneath your tunnel, just far enough in so that you can't drop bombs on him, towards the small hanging platform, in doing so though, they compromise their ability to dodge, then you can jump down (over their heads) and toss a projectile (preferably a bomb) at them. They will dart out after you (usually catching a bomb in the face during the process) but you know better then to hang around down here, and immediately dart up the vertical exit above the open end of the cave, Link is too slow to catch you and is nowhwere's near as fast getting up through that hole. Then walk over top back to the tunnel on the other side. (They will catch on eventually and wait in the tunnel for you, but then wait before dropping down and instead give then a nice bomb as a gift to free up enough space for a safe descent. If they stay at the bottom of the tunnel and wait. Arrow them in the face and then jump back over the pillar [KO-Catcher] and hopefully they will come after you. If they still wait iin the tunnel, then full jump up and just clear a bomb over the pillar that will either finnally provoke even the most stobborn or send them back down into hiding so you can repeat the whole process) Then wait until they're RIDICULOUS DAMAGE LEVELS and then jump down and repeatedly n-air their hide. Repeat for a few matches. They will undoubtedly call you a filthy coward and may even Strt-L-R-A-B a match if they get really ticked off, but don't stop... think of it as an intervention, you're doing it for their own good. after a while, they'll stop caving because it's no longer an affective tactic, as it always you will rack up a lot of damage against them very quickly. If you aren't accurate enough yet to repeatedly nail them with projectiles (again: arrows and bombs work best) from the tunnel, then this just gives you a great time to practice. It worked for me at least. Think of it less as a skill and more like training a pet.

By any means, you'd have figured out most of those details on your own anyways, I just got on a roll there. I realize that this is Laijin's thread this is just another tactic that works well.

As for edge guarding, Laijin's plan is right, though they will eventually learn to recover low (likely adopting a more cautious Hookshot strategy) a bomb drop solves that nicely.

Edit: This turned out to be A LOT longer then I had originally intended.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol evne tho its long, i read all of it. very good advice. ive never really used the fullblown camping method but im definitely gonna use it now. i have an idea tho if they try and sweetspot. just edgehog lol hopefuly i can time it right so i dont get hit by the knockback,

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
hyrule is banned anyway

hyrule is banned as hell in tournies! (campy foxs and general extreme brokenness) but I think its a very underrated friendlies level and can really improve ur teching/edgeguarding/recovering/projectile game with young link. as long as u and ur opponent vow to stay within the realm of fairness i think its a lot of fun. and besides, what other level can you consitently survive to 300+ damage at?

just to give you an idea of how it helps, i used to play hyrule way too much for the sole purpose of getting better at teching. after a lot of practice, i got so good at it that I can usually survive to 150+ damage on any level with a wall (corneria, peach castle), not to mention its also helped me get better at other techniques like ledgeteching and DI (my DI game has improved immensly from learning to DI moves up and towards to make myself hit a wall or ceiling against a move that would normally send you broken (falcons knee, sheik fair)

Giggidax

Smash Ace
even if its banned in tourneys. me and my friend have competitive "friendlys" i guess u could say. and his way of winning is to resort to hyrule.
after he wins he usually says "well i guess big link is jus better man" im like -__- *pick FoD and 4stock*

me : "i guess young link is jus better d00d"

Bane

Smash Journeyman
lol evne tho its long, i read all of it. very good advice. ive never really used the fullblown camping method but im definitely gonna use it now. i have an idea tho if they try and sweetspot. just edgehog lol hopefuly i can time it right so i dont get hit by the knockback,
I generally keep away from it except in dire moments of cheapness such as those. As for edgehogging, only if he's coming in level or above the edge, after up-B; hogging fellow Links' is tricky when coming in from below because they attack higher then their reach.
hyrule is banned as hell in tournies! (campy foxs and general extreme brokenness) but I think its a very underrated friendlies level and can really improve ur teching/edgeguarding/recovering/projectile game with young link. as long as u and ur opponent vow to stay within the realm of fairness i think its a lot of fun. and besides, what other level can you consitently survive to 300+ damage at?

just to give you an idea of how it helps, i used to play hyrule way too much for the sole purpose of getting better at teching. after a lot of practice, i got so good at it that I can usually survive to 150+ damage on any level with a wall (corneria, peach castle), not to mention its also helped me get better at other techniques like ledgeteching and DI (my DI game has improved immensly from learning to DI moves up and towards to make myself hit a wall or ceiling against a move that would normally send you broken (falcons knee, sheik fair)
I agree, but people tend to do friendlies there because the stage's varied landscape keeps battles from being too monotonous (sometimes, after a long set, when I close my eyes, I can still see the tri-platformed flat stages burned on my retinas).

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
This is a question to all ylink players. I didnt want to make a whole new topic so i thought i would just post it here.

So what do you think is the kids fastest move on the ground. like for ganondorf the neutral A..is his fastest move to come out. i just wanna know what would be best for ylink in situations where you need a quick attack but one that doesnt leave the chance of punishment.

i know up b is probably up there but if they block you will get punished after it is done. neutral a is kinda slow aswell.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
umm... still neutral A

His fastest [useful] move is probably his up-B or d-smash, up-B being faster, but also readily punishable.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Uhh..I seriously would not suggest using his up-B.
His d-smash is pretty fast. Or to quickly stop their attacks for a moment, you can just tap neutral A twice(But not three times, as that would be his third attack).
n-air is probably the most useful , although its not a ground move. It does'nt leave you open to get shield grabbed and you can easily double n-air if you want.

D20

Smash Lord
Actaully, his nair gets shield grabbed fairly easily. The hit box on the nair vanishes as soon as it hits something, so an opponent can shield grab immediately after his shield is hit (before YL touches the ground). Spacing nairs requires you to land behind your opponent, so not getting shield grabbed is tough. Still, you usually throw the nair out after a bomb connects or for edgegaurding, so it isn't much of an issue.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Cramming an arial into a sheild with a frontal landing on a ground opponent will always result in a sheild grab (provided your opponent has any clue what they're doing), if you do it, it's not the n-air's fault, though, given that it has the least lag of his arial option, you can sometimes evade some slower grabs, provided you didn't get too close (which you shouldn't) and just nick them with your foot you can dart away occasionally.

As for up-b I wouldn't generally advise it either, it's "situationality" (©Bane 2007) is second only to that of his f-smash.

Jordan64

Smash Rookie
i agree with the above posts, nair can be shield grabbed very easy. I know this from experience T_T I wonder, how good is the ftilt in terms of speed and stuff. it seems to me that it would do pretty good at getting your opponent out of your face. Dsmash always works nice too.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Good point, I hadn't considered f-tilt. It does have decent speed a an adequate knockback. I use it mostly for quick edgeguards and sometimes to follow someone's DI after a d-throw, though it's not a terrible move, I don't really find occasion to use it very often.

Jordan64

Smash Rookie
you definitly found use for it when we played wednesday night. Everytime I try to come up to the edge, ftilt, and im gone again.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh... that is you... I had suspected as much, but I thought you had a different screenname for some reason... Anyways, yeah, that was working well. It's an excelent edgeguard for aggresive recoveries. We really should get some of our Young Link dittos recorded and uploaded one of these days.

Jayp112089

Smash Rookie
Hey im new to smashboards i have been playin smash for like a couple years but its just now im becoming a bad *** with playing with sheik as my main young link is my second but i dont think i have excelled as far with him as i did with sheik my first time playing in a tournament will be next month do u have any suggestions to give me as to how i can make both of them bad ***es

ShiroiKen

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've recently uploaded some videos of my YL, which you can give a look at:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103445 (the third one may be the better)

And I would like to know tactics to go on a Falco player... since against them lately I'm trying to counter their projectiles with shield-counter (don't know how to say it), but when they're shining upon me there's no time even to nair... maybe wavedash backwards?

Also I've not that confidence to grab fast-opponents with frequency: If I miss, I'll get so a baaaad lag...

Also, whenever a Falco/Fox is crouching, fsmash only takes the first hit (then they shine), usmash isn't useful though (they shine in the middle o.O)...

I try to use fast - heavy attacks, like uair, utilts, and spam them (much bombing upwards, even him being in front of me, so they can't go in that direction), but still it's very easy to get caught in their quick combos...

Sincerely, I think Falco and Fox counters (only a little) YL. Am I the only one thinking this?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well, I've recently uploaded some videos of my YL, which you can give a look at:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103445 (the third one may be the better)

And I would like to know tactics to go on a Falco player... since against them lately I'm trying to counter their projectiles with shield-counter (don't know how to say it), but when they're shining upon me there's no time even to nair... maybe wavedash backwards?

Also I've not that confidence to grab fast-opponents with frequency: If I miss, I'll get so a baaaad lag...

Also, whenever a Falco/Fox is crouching, fsmash only takes the first hit (then they shine), usmash isn't useful though (they shine in the middle o.O)...

I try to use fast - heavy attacks, like uair, utilts, and spam them (much bombing upwards, even him being in front of me, so they can't go in that direction), but still it's very easy to get caught in their quick combos...

Sincerely, I think Falco and Fox counters (only a little) YL. Am I the only one thinking this?
@At Jayp:
Play the game more.

@Shiro:
Im gonna make this advice short and simple.
1. Good stuff in the videos.
2. Good luck with Falco. Pick stages with platforms. Learn how to projectile spam better. I'll have some matches of me playing a Falco player soon. If their shining on you, block and roll out of the way..then run away from them. This is why you need to learn how to projectile spam, so you can avoid this.
3.Don't grab fast opponents. 9/10 you WILL miss. So just don't do it
4. Don't use f-smash. Don't use up smash as a normal attack for close combat. Only if they are coming from above or in other special situations.
5.Learn to space. Even though they are faster than you, your Young Link..god of projectiles. :o You should be able to always effectively run away and spam projectiles.
6.Fox is okay to handle. Falco is the one you should be worried about.

Any questions?

ShiroiKen

Smash Apprentice
@Shiro:
Im gonna make this advice short and simple.
1. Good stuff in the videos.
2. Good luck with Falco. Pick stages with platforms. Learn how to projectile spam better. I'll have some matches of me playing a Falco player soon. If their shining on you, block and roll out of the way..then run away from them. This is why you need to learn how to projectile spam, so you can avoid this.
3.Don't grab fast opponents. 9/10 you WILL miss. So just don't do it
4. Don't use f-smash. Don't use up smash as a normal attack for close combat. Only if they are coming from above or in other special situations.
5.Learn to space. Even though they are faster than you, your Young Link..god of projectiles. :o You should be able to always effectively run away and spam projectiles.
6.Fox is okay to handle. Falco is the one you should be worried about.

Any questions?
So rolling is a real option against Shine?
Why is it better than nair out of shield, or wavedash out of shield?

In fact, Falcos are my great disease :S

Thank you for the tips

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
My guess is for rolling out of shield is so that you wont get grabbed and combod to death. Rolling would give you the extra second to throw a projectile which can give you more time to reset your projectile game. Am I right Laijin or am I not even close?

Jash

Smash Lord
You know...i noticed something. All Lajin says is Spam projectiles better or more. If you think about it its not really a good idea to spam projectiles. I realize high level of tourney play and i finally come to realize that Spamming just isn't the answer with Young Link *Unless you fighting Peach of course*. Theres so much to Young Link then meets the eye when it comes to his physical stuff. But hey what do i know im just a kid ;)

Laijin

Smash Hero
You know...i noticed something. All Lajin says is Spam projectiles better or more. If you think about it its not really a good idea to spam projectiles. I realize high level of tourney play and i finally come to realize that Spamming just isn't the answer with Young Link *Unless you fighting Peach of course*. Theres so much to Young Link then meets the eye when it comes to his physical stuff. But hey what do i know im just a kid ;)
Well, clearly we have completly different playstyles. The way I see Young Link is that his Physical attacks are not all that great to go up against most characters without projectile spamming. I projectile spam, you don't. Its just the way we play.
Im coming out with alooot~ of videos, so you'll see how I use my projectiles.

@Shiroken:
You really don't want to n-air out of shield against a Falco. His d-air will completly overide your n-air and you will likely always get hit(especially if he is pillaring). Wavedashing out of a sheild still leaves you vulnerable for attacks(Since your not invincible while wavedashing), and this does not work too well against a pillaring Falco. So your best option is to roll away, gain some space and continue your projectile assault or mind game him in for the kill.

Jash

Smash Lord
Well, clearly we have completly different playstyles. The way I see Young Link is that his Physical attacks are not all that great to go up against most characters without projectile spamming. I projectile spam, you don't. Its just the way we play.
Im coming out with alooot~ of videos, so you'll see how I use my projectiles.
Thats the beauty of it, we have completely different styles. So when we battle we will see which style works more hohoho. Im jk around but we do have to play eachother. Looking forward to seeing your videos.

Jayp112089

Smash Rookie
well i do play alot more and i like projectile spamming im always keeping my friends guessing and it leaves them open for a quick phyical attack and how do u record video of u playing i wanna put it on smash boards so i can get better criticizim

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
Get a camera and a video capture card that's how you record your vids, and them put em on your PC. Am I right cause I'm not a 100% sure?

Top Bottom