• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

seeking vs ice climbers help

noodles

Smash Champion
pretty much the title. i have little to no experience against the ice climbers and i hear they have a pretty mean grab XD. so challenge me online! my FC is under my name.
also i play rob, any help is appreciated.

B0NK

Smash Lord
pretty much the title. i have little to no experience against the ice climbers and i hear they have a pretty mean grab XD. so challenge me online! my FC is under my name.
also i play rob, any help is appreciated.
Sorry to say but the Ice Climbers are pretty much useless online. That "pretty mean grab" is almost impossible to use online and there desynchs are hard to time. So this would not be a great way to get Ice Climber match-up experience your looking for unless you only play online. If you only play online, then I wish you luck on finding an opponent because I don't play online.

noodles

Smash Champion
no i play in person too >_>, reason why i was asking was because theres a tourny in a few days and an iceclimber is gunna be there

B0NK

Smash Lord
no i play in person too >_>, reason why i was asking was because theres a tourny in a few days and an iceclimber is gunna be there
Where do you live? Anywhere near NoVA by any chance? Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply you just play online, but the last time we had someone asking for a tutor/match said he only plays online tourneys.

B0NK

Smash Lord
CT nugga lol
I'm pretty sure nintendude is a New York Ice Climber, and I'm guessing he is going to be the Ice Climber at XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. (Which I won't be able to get too. ****, I've missed all the ECRC so far.) Sadly, the rest seem to reside in Texas. Good luck finding a Climber and of course, don't get grabbed lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
LOL yea hes the ice climbers player i was talking about. the tourny i was talking about wasnt esticle though.

B0NK

Smash Lord
LOL yea hes the ice climbers player i was talking about.
Thought so. And here's some more advice, kill the pink meat shield Popo seems to always carry around. I've heard it's a pretty important part of the Ice Climbers strategy lol.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
O_O, wow... I thought we were talking about how to beat rob with ice climbers... Well, for that, don't get grabbed and try to get them with good aerials since they do fight awkwardly in the air.

Top Bottom