• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seeking Tampa Brawlers

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Hello all,

I'm here to find out if there is any interest in people in the Tampa Bay area to form up a group, crew, whatever you want to call it. I currently play with four to five other guys on a regular basis who are still fairly casual as a whole. I know I'm ready to take my game to the next level, but first we need to diversify and add depth to the group. If you'd like to meet up, play some Smash, and hang out, let me know. Before long, who knows--we may host a tournament, or just go collectively to local/regional tourneys.

I'd like to add that we are a fairly "mature" (PC term..) group, ranging from 21-27, so we would prefer age 18+ players. We are centrally located in Wesley Chapel, which is a 15-20 minute drive north of Tampa. To contact me, either PM me here or e-mail me at sirblapius@gmail.com.

-BLAP

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm 25, and live right by USF.

Hit me up on AIM sometime. I just got off work about an hour ago so I'm free the rest of the day, and am off tomorrow as well.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Ah, by USF? I'm going into my senior year there in August. If you're free all day tomorrow, perhaps we can do lunch and get to know each other. Sorry, but I have issues with having people come to my house before even meeting them; I'm sure you understand. My AIM is in my sig.

lamugi

Smash Lord
Ah, by USF? I'm going into my senior year there in August. If you're free all day tomorrow, perhaps we can do lunch and get to know each other. Sorry, but I have issues with having people come to my house before even meeting them; I'm sure you understand. My AIM is in my sig.
lol joe come over slim.....and play melee!!!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm more into Brawl atm, but if that's all that's available I'm still down for it.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, I'll PM it to you.

So smash at Slim's tomorrow then? I hope you already asked him, lol.

Tell him to post here if it's cool. Then maybe Blapius could come too.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Manko, Scar, and I will be meeting at the Village Inn on 30th off of Fowler (just south of University Mall) tonight around 9 PM. If you'd like to come get to know each other--more importantly me--we'll be there.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
I live in the area, love to brawl, love to brawl with good people. I'm going out of town tonight for the weekend so I can't show up to the Village Inn but hopefully another time we can brawl

mudkips4life

Smash Rookie
I live in Wesley Chapel, Meadow Point area. Unfortunately, im 15.

Advice- You shouldnt look for people age wise. Colbol is one of the best in the state in melee and he is 14.

BTW peeps know me as s4mus4thew1n

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, it's pretty rare to find people over 22 or so anyway. Most smashers are either college or high school student. Sometimes you get some beastly middle schoolers though. :p

Pretty much smashers are chill at any age though. The few that have a tendency to be immature get made fun of when they act that way.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Well, maybe the age thing isn't so important. Anyone who can come out to the Village Inn on 30th St. tonight at 9:00 is welcome.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Ah, that's a shame. He, Scar, my friend Josh, and I had a good time Brawling back at Manko's place. Maybe we can all get together again sometime soon. I sure enjoyed meeting some new people to play with and facing new playstyles to adapt to.

supreme

Smash Rookie
yo yo im in the tampa area im 18 lets get this going i have lots of friends that play and they are all 18 and up if thats what you want.
pm me for info on me

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I don't mind having people over again, but as those who were here last night can attest, there's not much room. Especially since my nerd/douche roommate decided not to get off the big TV.

Was fun though, nice meeting you guys.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Manko, you good for doing something Tuesday night at my place with a few of my friends (and possibly Petey)?

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I work till 8 on Tuesday, and Friday I uh, got a date. lol

Tuesday sounds good my ***. Can you get a ride? lol (Laumgi)

Top Bottom