• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary?

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
There's nothing more fun than like whoring, huh...
Nothing like it :cool:

Also, to answer your question, there are so many characters you can choose from to cover Falcon's weaknesses. I can't really tell you a specific character. This game is designed to where nearly every character is viable and the possible tournament-viable match ups that now exist compared to Melee is enormous. All I can say is try to identify key weaknesses of Falcon (recovery, being comboed easily, bad CC options, etc) and try to experiment with the cast to see if there's a character you like that also happens to cover some or all of Falcon's weaknesses.

If this was Melee, I personally would've told you to choose either Fox or Marth. Though this is a huge oversimplification, Fox is basically Falcon with a shine and better recovery and his Knee is his up smash. The dash dance game and the punish game are strong like Falcon's. Marth is basically Falcon with a significantly better grab. Mediocre recovery, strong dash dance and punish game are all similar to Falcon's.

But in P:M... I don't know what to tell you. Just explore different characters and have fun! P:M v3.0 is still a pretty new game. Hasn't even been out for a full year yet.

Top Bottom