• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary to complement Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
So after rollin thru the roster and trying everyone to find someone I like, and using Falcon mostly for fun, I realized I actually perform best when I use him, and I don't understand what's stopping me from just maining him. So, I've decided to main the Cap'n.

My question is, I can't decide on a good secondary character to use to back up Falcon in the even we find out he has some really really bad matchups...not pointing any fingers (:4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4ness::4ness::4ness::4duckhunt::4duckhunt::4duckhunt:), but I'd like to have an option to cover his weaknesses.

To be quite honest, Falcon is so damn fun to play I would probably just stick with him even if I am struggling, but having the pocket option is always nice.

So who do you guys think is a good complement to Falcon?

BakiThaG

Smash Apprentice
I like having a character with a projectile in my pocket, seeing as most of our bad Mus are against characters with projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom