• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary Character

GoldenArwing

Smash Rookie
I'm already training Fox to be my primary character, which is going very well. But Im in need of a secondary character that I can start training as well. Who do you guys think I should use as a secondary? (Not Falco)

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I don't know how you play. I don't know anything about you, except that you play Fox. So I can't make that decision for you. You'll have to play more and decide that for yourself. Given my lack of knowledge about you, I'd recommend that you play Ness. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
uhhh, have doc since doc is a bad match-up for falco which is one of fox's only bad match-ups

GoldenArwing

Smash Rookie
I don't know how you play. I don't know anything about you, except that you play Fox. So I can't make that decision for you. You'll have to play more and decide that for yourself. Given my lack of knowledge about you, I'd recommend that you play Ness. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.
I just wanted to know which character was the most favored in the general population of smashers.

I favor faster characters and am highly considering making captain falcon my secondary and considering making Link, Marth, or Shiek my secondary. But I came to the dilemma: Should I have 2 fast characters that I'm good with? or focus on two different styles?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
not doc or mario though, probably marth would be a good choice to go, maybe falcon too, since fox-falcon is a very common combo, kinda like doc-ganon-ICs seems to be pretty common also, either that or fox-falco

I just wanted to know which character was the most favored in the general population of smashers.

I favor faster characters and am highly considering making captain falcon my secondary and considering making Link, Marth, or Shiek my secondary. But I came to the dilemma: Should I have 2 fast characters that I'm good with? or focus on two different styles?
whatever you want, preferbly someone to counterpick doc and mario since they will be your toughest match-ups, so preferbly falcon or marth are your best bets since they are the marios worst match-ups and they both are fast, marth is easier to use but falcon is faster, so which ever you want, marth probably is safer because he does better in tournaments and your fox isn't doing so great so i would say, try marth but fox is solid enough in which you can go all fox

GoldenArwing

Smash Rookie
not doc or mario though, probably marth would be a good choice to go, maybe falcon too, since fox-falcon is a very common combo, kinda like doc-ganon-ICs seems to be pretty common also, either that or fox-falco

whatever you want, preferbly someone to counterpick doc and mario since they will be your toughest match-ups, so preferbly falcon or marth are your best bets since they are the marios worst match-ups and they both are fast, marth is easier to use but falcon is faster, so which ever you want, marth probably is safer because he does better in tournaments and your fox isn't doing so great so i would say, try marth but fox is solid enough in which you can go all fox

Thank You Mood4Food! i guess Ill make Captain falconmy secondary, im already familiar with most of his basic combos as hes the character that I used when I played SSB64 (casually as I didnt own it)

Top Bottom