• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Second Millionth Person to Ask For Help About Movement.

RuCan

Smash Rookie
I've been playing for around five months now and have flip flopped in between maining Falcon:falconmelee: -> Falco :falcomelee:-> Fox:foxmelee:. I've considered myself somewhat competent, (For a newb) and I've been very consistent with my current main Fox (The least mained character).

I know how to Dash Dance, I incorporate wavedashing into my dash dance, I can SHFFL fairly well so I have the basics.

However, when I watch other pros they all seem to move way faster than me. For example, after sinking back into my chair gasping for air in awe of Axe's Young Link:younglinkmelee: I decided to become a temporary Young Link main however after messing around for a bit MY Young was feeling excruciatingly slow.

If you have ANY tips & tricks & suggestions to help me out you would be my favourite random online melee enthusiast (A title not to be taken lightly). Can anyone help with "How to Move Fast in Melee?"

dzee

Smash Rookie
NNID
dzee04
3DS FC
3883-7738-5356
What specific places do you notice yourself moving slowly? It's easier to do this, both yourself or when another person does it, when you are watching a recording, in comparison to playing live

Top Bottom