• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for Tabuu model (ripped)

JorisCeoen

Smash Rookie
I would badly like a ripped Tabuu model. Right now I can't find a single one anywhere, and I cannot rip models from Brawl :( Can it actually be ripped? I really hope so.

Many thanks,

Joris Ceoen

JorisCeoen

Smash Rookie
What file format do you need it in?
If possible, I would like it in the .smd format (for the Source Engine). However, many are not familiar with it. .obj will do fine :)

Btw, it's maybe a strange question, but I find it utterly strange that it is so difficult to get about all the characters of SSBB in model files. Is there somewhere a site or pack that contains all the character models?

Anyway, many thanks for the reply! I thought my post was forgotten forever x)

JorisCeoen

Smash Rookie
Seems impossible apparantly :S... I got one but it isn't rigged and it has very low faces :mad:

JorisCeoen

Smash Rookie
Here's a link to a project that will give you a mdl0 of Tabuu: http://www.mediafire.com/?4h174jnx220xv5w. From there you can probably find a tutorial on Kittycorp Meowmix for converting mdl0 to dae. From that point you should be able to get it to an smd file.
Hmmm... I really need to have it rigged. For me it's impossible to do anything with a model of Brawl if it isn't rigged :S So far, Tabuu really seems impopular lol. I actually would have thought there were a lot of Tabuu models when I would search for it... Hardly to find any, especially rigged... :(

josh98

Smash Rookie
Riggin models is Hard :p there is a Way to save the original rigging, if you use the right programs.

Top Bottom