• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SE Oklahoma or NE Texas???

Ꮤhisker

Smash Rookie
Looking for smash bros to start a community around this area! I live in Durant, OK and work in Sherman, TX. Even if you're like an hour away from either location, let me know!! We could play some games online, talk, and maybe meet up to get this community going!! Tell your friends, spread the word. This great game needs to be played!

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Hey, I'm in Texarkana. That's pretty close to Sherman. (About an hour or so)

I would definitely like to play sometime

Gl0be

Smash Rookie
There is a small but active group of players at Austin College in Sherman. We mainly play Melee but we also have some PM going on sometimes. (We have a few players who are primarily PM players.) Of course because we're all college students and the majority of us live outside Texoma region we're only really around when school is in session.

Last edited:
Top Bottom