• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scenes in Kobe/Sannomiya Japan

nintendonaut

Smash Rookie
Hey there SmashBoards community.

I'm an American from the U.S. East Coast currently living in Kobe Japan. In the area I lived in the States, there was a humble, but fun PM and Smash 4 scene. Played in a lot of tourneys, made lots of friends, really improved my game. Here in Japan, I haven't had any such luck though.

Smash 4 netplay is all well and good, but PM is harder to find here. I'd even settle for Melee. Does anyone know of any media bars or cafes where people play Smash on a regular basis? Osaka's about an hour away by train, so I'm more looking at the Kobe area, like Sannomiya.

I am going to an Osaka Smash 4 tourney on the 6th of June, so there's that, but I would really like to find a scene closer to me that plays more than just Smash 4.

Anyway, just throwing myself out there. Many thanks in advance.

--naut

Top Bottom