• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC smashers?

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Im in Hilton Head for the week (not sure why?) and was wondering if there was any smashers remotely close that would wanna play. Anyone?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Pretty darn far from me. No can do for the Columbia group, or Yay in Florence...

Closer to Spinjump and them but I don't believe they play anymore.

You probably can't find anything here, South Carolina has like 3 smashers : (

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
TRC, we all still smash. We play with the same small group. Well, I rather do. Dan2, Yum Yum, and I with a new decent Captain Falcon player and sometimes a few "tbere just for fun people."

Spin Jump has no competition but me and I'm up in Clemson and they consider me a Smash Geru up here and I main Link. Spin Jump will welcome any competition. I love smash just like I do. He's just really, really hard to contact.

We just aren't actively looking for tournaments or new people. We tend to be disappointed and discourage new people or get blown off.

Who knows, maybe I'll contact "therealmario" kid and try to convince him set up a SC tournament at Planet Comics in Anderson?

Top Bottom