• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sawndz012 importing sawndz from Brawl vault HELP!

Ymusanet

Smash Rookie
Okay, I'm a huge noob to sfx replacing and I'm completely stumped.

I use usb loader gx to play brawl and i want to replace pit's voice with Sora's [kh1] voice pack. i've look all over the internet and can't for the life of me find the answer to my problem.

when i put in pit's id in sawndz, am i suppose to include the small x in between? and also where do i put the brsar when im finished, and which brsar is it? BACK UP brsar or the original? please can someone help me? :c

tbtechwiz

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm a huge noob to sfx replacing and I'm completely stumped.

I use usb loader gx to play brawl and i want to replace pit's voice with Sora's [kh1] voice pack. i've look all over the internet and can't for the life of me find the answer to my problem.

when i put in pit's id in sawndz, am i suppose to include the small x in between? and also where do i put the brsar when im finished, and which brsar is it? BACK UP brsar or the original? please can someone help me? :c
if the file is a sawnd format file, just click the bottom button that says insert .sawnd and load the hack file (everything is automated from here) you are also meant to only include the letter/numbers AFTER the x (not including the X)

the BRSAR Must be in the same folder sawndz is in

if you are ISO injecting, the BRSAR goes in
sound\

on the SD, that would be pf\sound\

Top Bottom