• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saving Replays

Laraso

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to save a replay of a game you played offline? I never play online and it annoys me that replays are exclusive to online play, so I was wondering if there was some sort of way to save a replay of an offline match, not Home Run Contests and stuff but like normal Brawls.

(This feels like it is probably in the wrong section, but I couldn't find any where else more appropriate to place it.)

FIREL

Smash Ace
The replay has to be under 3 minutes. Or you can use a hack for unlimited minutes.

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
What? Replays aren't exclusive to online. They need to be under 3 minutes, sure, but you can save an offline replay. With any mode, even. At the end of the match, on the results screen, just press Z.

Laraso

Smash Rookie
Oh, well usually my offline matches almost always last longer than 3 minutes, usually to around 5 minutes. I guess that explains why I can't save any replays...

Top Bottom