• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sarah McLachlan on Character Cruelty

Pigs

Smash Rookie
With the support of Sarah McLachlan I hope to raise much needed awareness when it comes to Adorable Character Cruelty in SSB.

Please take a moment of your time to watch this video.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
We have to protect these cute animals from dangerous places where they are likely to be abused by hideous people!

Hyrule Castle...

The Star King

Smash Hero
We have to protect these cute animals from dangerous places where they are likely to be abused by hideous people!

Hyrule Castle...
have you really sunk to the level of posting stuff like this on joke threads

pretty sad bro

Battlecow

Play to Win
The division does kinda suck. I'd say slightly more than half of the high level peeps are pro-ban, but that's balanced out by mother****ing Isai and by the 75% or so of more mid-level players who're anti-ban.

Decisions, mang

Sad thing is, it's mostly the campers who hate hyrule and the aggro players who like it. WTF?

The Star King

Smash Hero
pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Doesn't matter. He brought up Hyrule when it has nothing to do with anything.

Sad thing is, it's mostly the campers who hate hyrule and the aggro players who like it. WTF?
The opposite of the MK ban issue (according to M2K), where people voted on what benefited them. D'awwww, 64 players are so much less selfish :awesome::troll:

In all seriousness, I would guess it's because the aggro players (who don't suck) have seen relative success with their style and so don't see camping as a problem (i.e. I haven't had much of a problem with camping, except when I was mediocre). But if a player is defensive, they end up playing someone else defensive and it becomes mega-campy (Boomfan vs Jaime 12 char battle) and they're like "WTF Hyrule sux"

Top Bottom