• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sandbag for ssb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMelonfarmer

Smash Rookie
I think that sandbag would be the best character for ssb4 I have everything that he could do his A would be a head smash. up A would be him bending down and slamming anyone above him. his side A would be him slaming into the person. his charged side A could be him spinning. his head his B could be him bending down and shooting out sand from the top of his head. his side B could be him doing a log roll on the ground. his up B could be him getting hit in the direction that the analog stick is facing with a baseball bat. His down be could be him turning in to a regular sandbag. His down A in air could be him slaming down on the ground. His final smash could be everyone frezes for like 2 or 3 seconds and sandbag gets a charged up homerun for all the times they hit him. His taunts could be him shooting some sand up in the air for 1 and 2 could be him spinning on the ground. His costumes could be him being normal him in a Mario hat him in a link hat him in reds hat and his last one could be him wearing tp3d glasses because 3d glasses are awesome and they show that I came up with his moves and everything. His symbol would be the smash ball. Kirby's power from him would be him wearing sandbags top above his eyes and Kirby shoots out sand out of his mouth and slams into people. His walking would be sandbag hopping. Him holding things would be them like stuck to the top of his head like he seat it up their. And I think that could make sandbag a character sense he meets the requirements of being on a Nintendo consol.
This is just a idea and I think he could be in if enough people get this post a ton of likes and that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom