• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Melee Carpool

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So SD is this Sunday... And I need some *****s for a carpool probably.

My car fits four comfortably, five moderately tightly. I'm aiming just for four because I'm gonna bring a setup (maybe two), but if you want in bad enough, holla. And no worries, I cleaned it out and errthang straight (for previous smashers who've had poor experiences in it =P).

Confirmed:

- Me
- Kira
- Fly Amanita

Maybies:

- ???

That leaves one open spot. I live by the Fairplex in Pomona so anyone 17+ who wants to come is welcome. Haven't figured out the calculation for gas but obv you will be contributing along with the rest of us.

PS: Illegal activities may or may not take place in the car, so only down *****s =)

Other *****s should prolly just put all the carpool / ask for rides **** in one thread -- here :O

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
p what is your address? put me down as a mabye

p.s. get on aim tonight
1080 Casa Hermosa Drive
Pomona, CA 91768

I'm always on AIM, and if I'm not, just IM me anyway cuz I'll text back from my phone

AIM should be in my profile, but if not, The Hero Loto

edit: actually I forgot my settings only let people on my list talk to me, so you gotta give me your AIM name

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Right now assuming decent traffic and mileage I think it shouldn't be more than $35-$40 total for gas, split among three people. So $12-13 per person.

Never been to SD but I know traffic on the 5 sucks, so we're leaving early, by 7. Warmups are by 9:30 so that gives us 2-3 hours to get there, which should be plenty of time and we can eat if we want or whatever.

Hey Fly, can you PM me your # again? I lost it

Top Bottom