• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus

The Star King

Smash Hero
0:50 is partially incorrect. He said you input -> <- -> Usmash, but the second forward input is unneeded.

1:07 I don't think teleporting reduces the number of frames it takes to jump... just makes you slide forward

1:11 I think it's dependent on timing

1:17 You can move forward after you do a normal jump too lol, he just let go of the stick in the video example

1:46 It's not impossible

No comment on the combo section. Except I applaud dair Usmash bair lol.

Sorry for maybe nitpicking I was gonna point out like one thing and it got out of hand, wut

For a moment I thought this would be a Melee-esque tech skill vid and I was like "lol"

kys

Smash Ace
Wait wait wait wait WAIT.

You mean THE cavemanerick, founder of the super-secret "no z-canceling" technique that he promised would catch fire and change the scene as we know it? The cavemanerick who said the rom we use is corrupt, because Samus should not be killed by Fox's utilt at 90% and Link is overpowered?

This is awesome. SK got punk'd.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
@ Kys-I don't know maybe?

He claims a lot of **** and then ends up wrong later. Something about Link's jump being higher in virtual console and other junk.

Battlecow

Play to Win
HAHAHA I remember cavemanerick and the no-z-canceling. That was RIGHT when I was getting started.

kys

Smash Ace
I don't think he talked about it in a thread here. You might be able to find a few posts but I doubt it.

A lot of his interaction came on kaillera. He had a discussion with me at one point and I know he talked to A$ about all his "theories". If you can revive A$ from the dead he might remember something.

Top Bottom