• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus irc channel

Smash Journeyman
I started one a week ago, #samus-melee on Quakenet (you can connect via either a desktop irc client or webchat.quakenet.org). Jago and Jerk have been in it a bunch; useful for those who are bored on the internet and want to talk about Samus or Melee or life in general!

Litt

Samus
I started one a week ago, #samus-melee on Quakenet (you can connect via either a desktop irc client or webchat.quakenet.org). Jago and Jerk have been in it a bunch; useful for those who are bored on the internet and want to talk about Samus or Melee or life in general!
Just tried it and can't even figure out where the chatbox is or who is online lol

Smash Journeyman
sorry, no one was online at the time :p

you enter chats at the very bottom of the screen if you're using webchat

Smash Journeyman
To people who enter the channel when someone's there but not responding: trying pinging that user by typing their username (in fact, you can start typing their username and hit "tab" to complete it.) They're more likely to respond if you do because they'll get some sort of notification about it.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'll try to lurk this channel in my free time. Kind of a ghost town right now, though.

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
My computer broke, but I think I manage to connect on my smartphone. Please write something when you see this so I know this works. :-)

Smash Journeyman
This channel has become really inactive recently, but it still exists :) :)

Top Bottom